郑州译路翻译是河南省郑州市一家专业从事房地产估价报告，房产市场价值评估报告翻译的公司，属于中原区专业翻译机构，可为广大客户提供涉外房地产评估报告翻译服务。多年来，我公司在房地产估价报告翻译领域积累了丰富的翻译经验，成功完成了数百名客户的翻译任务。郑州译路翻译公司严格按照中国人民共和国国家标准 -房地产估价基本术语标准 Standard for basic terminology of real estate appraisal 来完成作业并参考美国房地产估价机构注册房地产估价师出具的估价报告来进行规范，力求译文准确、地道。
Real Estate Appraisal Report
City of Bigfork
Bigfork, MN 56628
George C. Perkins, Jr.
Squaw Lake, MN 56681
Attention: Angela Storlie, City Clerk
Re: Appraisal of City of
Bigfork Parcel "C"
Pursuant to your request, I have completed an appraisal of the above- referenced property.
The purpose of the appraisal is to present an Opinion as to the Market Value of the Fee Simple Interest of the subject property. Its intended use is to assist in establishing a sales price for said property.
This appraisal has been performed as a Complete Appraisal Reported in Summary Form. The report was prepared for the Owner, the City of Bigfork,
MN. This appraisal has been developed with the intent of meeting the requirements of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
After careful consideration of the many factors influencing value, it is my opinion that the subject property has a Market Value, as of June 25, 2004, of:
Thirty-Two Thousand Dollars
Certified General Real Property Appraiser #
I certify, that to the best of my knowledge and belief:
1. That the statements of fact contained in this report are true and correct.
2. The reported analyses, opinions and conclusions are limited by the reported assumptions and limiting conditions, and are my personal, unbiased professional analyses, opinions and conclusions.
3. I have no present or prospective interest in the property that is the subject of this report, and have no personal interest or bias with respect to the parties involved.
4. My compensation is not contingent on an action or event resulting from the analyses, opinions or conclusions in, or the use of, this report.
5. My analyses, opinions and conclusions were developed, and this report prepared, in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
6. I have made a personal inspection of the property that is the subject of this report.
7. No one provided significant professional assistance to the person signing this report.
8. This appraisal assignment was not based on a requested minimum valuation, a specific valuation, or the approval of a loan.
9. The appraiser signing this report believes that the appraisal problem has been property identified and that he has the knowledge and experience to complete the assignment competently unless otherwise indicated in this report or disclosed to the client.
2.0.1房地产估价real estate appraisal
2.0.3房地产估价机构real estate appraisal company
2.0.4房地产估价师real estate appraiser
2.0.5注册房地产估价师licensed real estate appraiser
2.0.9价值日期date of value
2.0.10价值类型type of value
2.0.15估价技术路线scope of work
2.0.17估价参数appraisal rates and ratios
2.0.18估价结果final opinion of value